Besides our strong, highly trained crews, there’s a reason why you want to hire a professional for your move. The truck you borrowed from a friend simply doesn’t come with all the equipment necessary to get your move done right. Whether you are moving to an apartment or a big home, each move comes with its unique challenges. AM PRO MOVERS TRANSPORTATION is equipped to handle them. Here some of the common equipment in our trucks and warehouse, and what they are used for.
1) HOISTING STRAPS
- When an item will not fit into a given space, it can be brought in or out through a window or over a balcony.
- Our crew can wrap the piece then manually hoist it through the window, using just their strength and these straps.
- Hoist straps usually used for mattress or a huge goods to carry out.
- This basic dolly is lightweight and makes loading and unloading boxes and furniture much faster.
- L- Shaped box moving handcart with handles, wheels are the base with a small ledge to set objects.
- These hand truck makes bulky and heavy goods easier to move.
- By using these hand truck, the movers were able to work as well in moving items around.
3) FOUR WHEEL DOLLY
- Commonly used on moves with a long walk or elevator, the crew can fill goods with boxes, then transport the load on a 4-wheel dolly.
- This allows the crew to move more items than they can carry and minimize the number of needed trips.
- These four wheel dolly can use for carry tool box or heavy items.
4) APPLIANCE DOLLY
- An appliance dolly is the right tool for moving appliances and other heavy or bulky items, including refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and stoves.
- Dollies are available in a selection of different designs and sizes, making it easy to select the right type of dolly for your specific needs.
- The crew can set up a small ramp over the stairs, which allows them to use wheel dollies.
- Ramps that leads into the truck to ensure smooth footing while the crew is carrying your possessions.
- It never cause any kind of damages to your goods and with using the ramps, your goods will be placed quickly and safely.